People in the community often ask us “How can we help support the animals at Columbia Humane Society?” They have read stories about the animal care provided by Columbia Humane Society, and they want to get involved to help the animals!
We are constantly in need of items to be used at auctions and raffles during our fundraising events. Please consider donating an item. No item too big or small; we accept it all. Please keep in mind that general appeal items are easier for us to use. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or would like to donate an item or package.
Not sure what to donate, here are some ideas:
- Time at your weekend cabin, vacation home or timeshare
- Gift certificates from your favorite restaurants, spas, hotels, stores, etc.
- Lessons or services in cooking, sports, the arts
- Coupons for activities like shopping, tourist spots, movies, etc.
- Tickets to events – sports, arts, concerts, etc.
- Pet or person related products
- Unique and creative experiences not offered anywhere else – have a friend who happens to be a celebrity? Could someone name the burger of the month after their pet at your restaurant? Let us know if you think you have something to offer and we can help fine tune it.
Do you have a personal contact with an organization that might want to partner with Columbia Humane Society? We are broadening our partnerships this year and would love your help making new and vital connections. Please email email@example.com if you have ideas.
Placing an attractive donation jar at the cash register of your place of business is a terrific method for making your customers aware of Columbia Humane Society, our campaign for a new spay/neuter clinic and involving them in supporting our vital programs and services. Jars are currently available by contacting Columbia Humane Society at 503 397 4353.
Throughout the years, Columbia Humane Society’s supporters have come up with fun, creative ways to raise money for us. Here are some of the most recent examples:
Several schools organize fundraisers, as well as toy drives. If you are interested in coordinating a fundraiser in your community, please print and return the Columbia Humane Society Fundraising Guidelines and Proposal Form Lisa Beggio via mail, fax, or email:
- Columbia Humane Society, PO Box 845 St Helens OR 97051
- Fax to 503.397.0355
Thank you for your interest in supporting Columbia Humane Society
Columbia Humane Society is a 501 (c) (3) organization. Our tax ID # is 93-0919021.